Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dress + Cardigan = Foolproof

Aside from the accounting practice set that I've been assigned to do before school starts, the only equation I'm working with this summer is the above.  Flouncy sundresses take up a pretty big chunk of my summer wardrobe, and with good reason- they're cute, they're not clingy in sticky Midwest humidity, and they're so incredibly easy.  I don't know about you, but it can be stressful to try to pair a top with some pants or a skirt, especially if you're running late.  They're also incredibly versatile- wear a dress with a blazer or cardigan for work or on its own for bebopping (my new favorite verb) around town.

But I'm probably preaching to the choir- if you're reading this, there's a good chance you love dresses as much as I do, so I'll stop gushing now and instead post my outfit for this beautiful day!

Dress: Jason Wu for Target; cardigan: LOFT; flats: Payless; watch: Macy's; belt: JCP; crappy phone quality courtesy of the iPhone 4 (I need to upgrade...)


And a quick shout-out to my awesome shoes: I ordered these after returning my Tory Burch flats that mutilated my heels, and lemmetellyou they are TEN TIMES BETTER! And way waaay more affordable. Katie has some too; she was the one who introduced me to them. The soles are made with two layers of Memoryfoam so it's kind of like prancing around on cumulus clouds all day. You can buy them here!

In other news, right now I'm on my lunch break, sipping iced coffee outside of Panera and eating my packed lunch (just call me Ms. Frugal). Just in case you wanted to know:)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! 

xo
Courtney

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!

    xoxo
    mQs
    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to purchase a new basic card! Love your outfit!

    xxx
    Sloane
    http://www.sailingtheseaofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...