Sunday, May 19, 2013

Update on the 101 in 1001 List

Recently I posted here about the 101 things I'd like to accomplish in 1001 days.  Happily I can report back that I've already knocked a few of them off my list!


25. Find a new hobby - A couple weeks ago I played racquetball for the first time, and I think I'm hooked! It's great exercise and such an effective stress reliever to whack that little ball as hard as possible.

35. Speak in public without feeling nervous - I had a class presentation on May 6th and, okay, so there were only twelve people in the class, the important thing was that I was almost totally comfortable standing up in front of everyone.

68. Purchase something Kate Spade - Last week Kate Spade had a humongous sale on their website, with up to 75% of some items. I couldn't pass up this opportunity, and I'd been needing a new wallet (my trusty leather Fossil one was showing its age), so I ordered the Cobble Hill Stacy! Here's a picture, innit a beaut?






They're small things, yes, but I'm still proud of my three accomplishments! I've also made progress on a few of the amount-based ones- I donated $5 to the Children's Miracle Network when I was at the store, I used my typewriter to write one kind letter, and I've already seen 22 out of the 50 classic Matchbook girl movies! I kind of cheated on that one because I'd already seen them before making the list... but we can overlook that;)

xo
Courtney

P.S.- It looks like it'll just be you and me for a while since Katie's off to Italy to study abroad for a month! Let's just hope she doesn't fall in love with a hunky Italian vespa-riding pop star who turns out to be a lip-synching jerk. If you didn't get that then please stop reading this and go watch the Lizzie McGuire Movie, stat. K bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...